At whatever age you may consider an age milestone, you may expect change and ultimately feel as though you are moving into another realm. That's because you are! As we grow older, it is inevitable that we are now more experienced, seasoned, have acquired more wisdom, learned more about ourselves and the world around us, and shifted our perspectives. We're changing and evolving, as we should.
Although change can be intimidating, with age, we outgrow the old, and many things have already served their purpose. One of the best ways to keep up with your own evolution and welcome change gracefully is to reevaluate yourself at any age milestone. Do this by:
- Considering where you are in life
- Looking over your accomplishments
- Considering what no longer serves you
- Asking yourself what you truly want
- Figuring out what is stagnating you (if anything at all)