If you visited my recap on last year's Dallas Art Project, you're familiar with the event's rich celebration and appreciation for the arts. With the emergence of innovation and advanced technology in our society, we all can come to the conclusion that it is important for creativity and the arts to thrive and to have a special place in the spotlight. Dallas is fortunate that it has the Dallas Art Project to shine that spotlight on various art forms such as music, fashion, style, art, and the Dallas population itself.
The 2015 edition of The Dallas Art Project took place on Tuesday night, and allowed artists the opportunity to own the spotlight, network, showcase their talents, and most importantly, immerse themselves in an array of arts and feed their inspiration. This time around, I thoroughly enjoyed my attendance at the event which provided a stellar experience and a fine display of the artistic culture of Dallas. It is becoming more apparent that the Dallas Art Project proves to be Dallas' premier event for fresh and emerging arts of the metroplex, and here are 8 clear reasons why. Read on!
8 Reasons Why the 'Dallas Art Project' is Dallas' Hottest New Event For Emerging Arts!
- Versatility. This year's Dallas Art Project proved that stepping outside of the box is the true essence of creativity. The event celebrated the arts in the areas of fashion, music, and art, interpreted by various artists.
- Diversity. The Dallas Art Project continues to bring out a crowd that is rich in variety. Even amid its diverse nature, the Dallas Art Project managed to bring together like minds and those who are truly passionate about the arts.
- New Talent Debuts. With artists such as "Children of Indigo" performing head-bobbing renditions of Notorious B.I.G. classics, and "Walking Art Tour" performing crowd-hyping originals, the crowd was able to connect with and witness some of the freshest talent stemming from the DFW.
- Style Savvy Crowd. Style seems to come natural to the attendees of Dallas Art Project. Not because there is some strict dress code or pushy theme, but because style is an authentic art of expression, and who knows this better than those who love and appreciate the arts? Vendors such as Kloset Killa Boutique were on-site to satisfy the fashion cravings of style-savvy attendees.
- Networking and Connections. One of the greatest things concepts presented by Dallas Art Project 2 was the emphasis on networking. In a creative industry, we all know that networking is imperative, and in a crowd of like minds it couldn't be more enjoyable to make genuine connections and meet valuable people.
- Inspiration. Just as I discuss in my New EGuide, inspiration is an important element in living a fulfilling life. Attending Dallas Art Project is nothing less than a hub of inspiration laced with fulfilling experiences. With Galleries of artwork by artisans such as Ebony Lewis Art and Kalen McGuire, it is impossible to miss out on your vital dose of inspiration!
- Entertainment. With mini fashion presentations, 'DJ Does it All' spinning mellow mixes into the night, and uplifting performances by Charles K., entertainment is the profound statement of Dallas Art Project. All elements of art is indeed entertainment itself. Truly, Dallas Art Project 2 was a wealth of entertainment.
- Unity! Nothing is more beautiful than creativity existing and being praised all in one moment and under one roof. The support of the Dallas Art Project atmosphere models just how the artistic community should be, and what is required for artists to see success.