When you look in your closet, are you among many others who go through the "Nothing to Wear" routine? We've all been there; looking at piles and piles of clothing, some we've never worn, and unable to step right in and pick out the perfect look. This may drive many people to believe that they are in need of a shopping spree to fulfill their wardrobe, but is this really the case? Maybe not! Before you step out blindly on a shopping spree, check to see if you're dealing with a "Complete Wardrobe". Several things complete a wardrobe and assures that all of your style needs are constantly fulfilled, no matter the occasion! Read on for 5 secrets to a complete wardrobe.
5 Secrets to a Complete Wardrobe
- Have Selection. A complete wardrobe needs a great selection of wardrobe basics, along with items that are current and/or trend driven. This keeps your wardrobe up to date and also, timeless.
- Be Fashionable and Functional. If it looks good, be sure that it performs well! Be sure that all garments fulfill their purpose while also complementing your entire look and body type. Never opt out of one for the other.
- Opt for Quality. Fast fashion can cause us to purchase and settle for low-quality garments. Sale prices can be irresistible, but are not always the best quality due to cheap fabrics and rushed production methods. Take some time to invest in a few pieces that are top quality and lasts longer through weather, wear, and washing!
- Options Should be Plenty. What are your wardrobe options? Hopefully, they are plenty! Strategically plan your wardrobe by investing in garments that are multi-functional, easy to "mix and match", great for multiple occasions, and can be worn year-round.
- Essence and Style is the "Icing on the Cake". Be sure that your wardrobe speaks your language and is an authentic expression of your personal style. This makes fashion fun...as it should be!