Several types of women exist in the fashion world, but stylish women are those who turn heads, those who are a treat for the eyes, and whose style is praised for reasons that many of us can't quite put our finger on. The truth is, style is an art. Truly stylish women can make heads turn in appreciation, and are the epitome of "fashion done correctly". Truly stylish women apply what they know about style.That leaves one question: What do Stylish Women know? Read on to discover 5 things that stylish women know!
5 Things That Stylish Women Know
- Quality is Essential. With all of the craze surrounding "fast fashion", it is easy to get caught up in buying cute little clothing which are not only cheap by price, but also by quality. Surely, your wardrobe deserves a lot more than a garment that wears out quickly, tears after one wear, or fades after one wash. Truly stylish people take great pride in quality garments. These last longer, are easily transitional, and usually versatile.
- Color is a Science. How did she put all of those pretty colors together?? Well, nailing color takes a little bit of practice, but putting together the "perfect" colors in a wardrobe or outfit is definitely attainable! To get the basics on fashion and color science, check out this post. Considering your skin tone, hair color, and even eye color, it takes practice and attention to detail to find the colors that enhance your beauty and feautres.
- Accessories are the "Icing on the Cake". And what's a cake with no icing? The ability to add in accessories to complete a look is that of a truly stylish person. Accessories can pull a look together and give it that extra "something".
- The Stylish Impress the Stylish. When you dress to impress, who are you aiming to impress? If you're aiming to catch that guy's eye with your wardrobe choices, then go ahead...just don't consider yourself a truly stylish woman. Truly stylish women dress to impress those who have an eye for quality, color, texture, and style.
- A Complete Wardrobe Makes Getting Dressed Easier. If you're one of those "nothing to wear" women, then you probably have not learned the basics of setting up a complete wardrobe. A truly stylish woman can walk into her wardrobe and exit her wardrobe with various options on what to wear. What exactly is a "complete wardrobe"? I've got you covered: Read This Article For All of the Details.