I'm out and about again! On Thursday, March 10, 2016, I ventured out to explore what's ahead for the 2016 edition of Men's Fashion Week Dallas, for an exclusive press conference presented by MFWD and partners Young Dallas Magazine (a new extension of Young Houston Magazine) and Runway Dallas who provided insights and details on what's to come for the event happening April 1-3, 2016. If you followed my adventures last year during the first ever Men's Fashion Week Dallas, then you're familiar with the rich entertainment, talent, style, and fashion that this event brings to Dallas' fashion scene. This year is looking to be even greater! Read on to get the details on how MFWD 2016 will provide your fashion fix this April!
April 1st kicks off an array of fashion-filled events focused on not only fashion, but as Young Dallas Magazine's William described, events to "Connect, Build, and Motivate" each other while highlighting men's fashion and talented designers in the industry. Runway Dallas also stands by this mission, with its intent to not only build a progressive platform for stylists, MUAs, and models, but to also showcase the work of fashion designers, and connect them to potential buyers and high-end boutiques. For exact times and dates of this events and features, visit the Men's Fashion Week Dallas Event Page.
Much to Explore.
- MFWD and Young Dallas Magazine main production
- Runway Dallas' inclusion as a part of a special compilation for MFWD
- Young Dallas Magazine will launch its exclusive issue on April 1st, Skin, featuring the force behind Men's Fashion Week Dallas himself, Mahiri Takai
- Witness full-fledged style expression during the hair and trend show at Martin Lawrence Galleries at the Galleria Mall over cocktails
- Talk about your personal style expression with MFWD 2016 partner Style Chronicles
- Bloggers can preview the exclusive full M.E. Collection by Mahiri Takai during a private dinner
- View an exclusive art gallery created just for MFWD 2016 during the MFWD and Young Dallas Magazine production
- Be inspired by skin expertise, advice, services, and consultations by MFWD partner Spa Naked Truth
Looks like there's plenty in store for this year's Men's Fashion Week Dallas! With that being said, I'll see you there!