Spring is on its way, and one thing I absolutely love about this season, is the invitation to switch out styles. Spring is all about blooming into newness, refreshing and renewing, and going the bright, festive route. It's safe to to say that I am excited about the possibilities of home decor. Check out 5 decor trends that I'm loving, and may catch your eye too!
- Bright Colored Drapes and Statement Furniture. While I have long been a fan of sheer and minimal styles in drapes, I find bold colored draped to be an essential for the upcoming spring. As I intend on utilizing earthy accents, a bright and bold drape will surely add a pop of excitement and increased personality to a living area. I have never really been a fan of traditional styles when it comes to furniture pieces. Furniture can be the focal point of a room. That said, a unique piece is captivating, and exudes excitement.
- Wooden Accents. Natural elements can pull in that whole "outdoorsy" vibe, perfect for relaxation. One discreet way to pull in hints of natural elements is by use of wood in focal pieces.
- Decorative Pillows. Decorative pillows are the perfect way to place the finishing touches on an area, or to make your decor skills appear to be at an all time high. It's an easy fix to any area that just seems to need a "wow factor" or something special.
- Live Plants. I remember growing up seeing my mother's house plants, and realizing how much refreshing energy and exotic vibes they brought to a room. Plants are a great way to increase the energy areas of a living space, and surround yourself with freshness and nature.
- Boho Blankets and Throws. Interesting and exotic patterns and textures can easily be a go-to item to spice up bedding, furniture, or a room. Bohemian styles blankets and throws have caught my attention the most lately as it resonates with confort, nature, and culture.