Summertime is inches away! With that being said, this season is perhaps the most appealing for fashion and expression (in my opinion). Is your wardrobe ready? If you aren't sure where to begin with your Summer 2014 wardrobe, read on for 6 last-minute style needs for your Summer Wardrobe, and why you need them!
- Denim Must-Haves: From cropped denim jackets, to white denim, to high-rise denim, denim is remaking it's mark this summer. Denim is versatile more than ever this Summer.
- Bold Fringe Tops: For a relaxed and laid back yet stylish statement, bold fring tops are a trend to try this season.
- Seed Bead Necklaces: Yet another versatile trend for the Summer. Seed bead necklaces can be paired with nearly anything in the wardrobe. Look for seed bead necklaces from Nefer Vibe in July 2014.
- Strappy Flat Sandals: Great for pairing with a Summer dress, palazzo pants, or a flowing skirt. Comfort and style is what strappy flat sandals are all about.
- Chiffon High-Low Dresses: Yet another trend for comfort and style. High-Low Chiffon dress are chic and stylish this Summer.
- Crochet and Lace Overlays: An elegant way to dress up any outfit, color, or look. Crochet and lace overlays are an instant style-upgrade this Summer.